Two photos of these air force officers have been released as part of the seven who died on board of the today’s crash. The aircraft crashed while returning to Abuja Airport after developing an engine failure en-route Minna.
One of the officers named Gadzama was identified as the pilot while the other Piyo, was the co-pilot.
The full names of all seven on board are;
- Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama (Captain)
- Flight Lieutenant Henry Piyo (Co-pilot
- Flying Officer Micheal Okpara (Air Tactical Observation System specialist),
- Warrant Officer Bassey Etim (ATOS specialist),
- Flight Sergeant Olasunkanmi Olawunmi (ATOS specialist)
- Sergeant Ugochukwu Oluka (ATOS specialist)
- Aircraftman Adewale Johnson (Onboard Technician).